Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are called not to be like the world...




Today I'd like us to begin a new hundred day journey both for my own spirital growth and any of God's sheep who will follow this shepherd.

As I was trying to find a stopping point so I could step away and take lunch this afternoon in Mount Olive I had a vision - if you will - of what our heavenly Father views as good for us. I grabbed my phone to google for the scripture and found it as follows...

Do not change yourselves to be like the people of this world, but be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to him and what is perfect.

Romans 12:2

So this is God inspiring us with his word to be "changed within" and that when we do we will know what is good and pleasing to him.

So as a church family united for one God and one purpose take a step closer to Christ today and let us Selah Christians' continue to grow over the next one hundred days and beyond!


In Christ Love and service,



Your Pastor ~ Rev Muston (PreacherPatrick)