Sunday, November 25, 2012

JUNE 25, 2012 ~ STEERED INTO THE TRUTH!

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do"

Hebrews 4:13

TODAY'S WORD:

Have you ever had your mind go in one direction and your body in another, only to end up in a rather peculiar position?  Let me tear another dumb page out of many dumb doings and let you read it.

Another hospital visit completed, I returned to my car in the parking lot and got in. To my astonishment, the steering wheel was missing. I remarked in my mind just me, "Somebody's stolen my steering wheel!" About that time mind and body reunited, and I realized I was sitting in the back seat!

Now when you do a stupid a thing if your like me don't you think everybody knows it? I looked around to see if anyone had seen me. No one being in sight, I slipped out of the back seat and into the front seat. Sure enough, the steering wheel was where it had always been. Boy, was I relieved!

Selah people and friends when we look at this scenario two thoughts result. First, sometimes the situation is not wrong: we are. Second, though man may not see what we do, God does. Perhaps God smiled that night at one of His not-to-bright tired younguns and one of His called pastors. I hope so; for I did, and have, many times since.

OUR PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Lord we thank you for steering us in the direction you have for us and using life's experience to show us the truth. Be with us as we begin a new week filled with new opportunities for us to learn and grow in Christ.

Your brother in Christ,

Patrick

Rev Patrick Muston -Pastor
Selah Christian Church