Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1, 2009 ~ Are you tired?

My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt

Are you weary and heavy burdened? Yesterday as I was journaling and study the word from James and Luke I was compelled to look deep into my soul and ask myself is believing alone enough to be fulfilled? It was obvious to me that when God changes us there is just an outward change that reflects and shows what God has done inside us.

I can remember back in high school for me it was a positive energy that flowed from you eyes and your spirit onto other people. You could feel it happening in a classroom, in the huddle on the football field right before a big play and just sitting along the waterfront with your best friend in the whole world.

Today if you could take a moment to look introspectively and be inspired by "TEAM HOYT". When I feel drained and like my day or week is tough all I need do is watch the Love of this Daddy for his son and see them both cross that finish line. As each of us continue to work toward the ultimate finish line may we too help to push, pull or carry another along the way.

Be blessed today!

Your pastor,

Rev Patrick Muston

Selah Christian Church
Four Oaks, NC